We are also delighted to have a Pop Up Hair & Makeup Salon at various events and fairs. If you’d like to work with us or have us at your event, like Jennie & Euan did for their wedding, contact us via email at LipstickLashesAndLocks@gmail.com or call 0131 281 1942 Check out who we’re collaborating with next below …
Our favourite international pinup queen Cherry Dollface will be back in the salon in 2019 for her last ever UK tour! Book in for her incredible hair and makeup workshops or book a spot for her photography sessions to get some jaw dropping-ly astounding photos of yourself!
Our gal Jenny is representing at Lou Lou’s Vintage Fair! Book in advance or chance it on the day to get hair and makeup services at a special rate just for the Edinburgh vintage fair. Hairstyles include Victory Rolls, Quiffs and Beehives. Makeovers include various styles and looks including killer cat eyeliner flicks! Spaces are limited, so get in there fast. Visit our Facebook page for upcoming fairs and email / call to book your spot today.
Wait Just A Minute Mr Postman!
How to prepare your curls for your visit with us.
We want you to get the very best experience for your curls on your visit.
- Cleanse and Condition on the day of your appointment or one to two days before visiting.
- Come with your hair styled and dry, with product in your hair, if you use any.
- Please don’t have it tied up in a ponytail, clips , hat ect as this can change the curl pattern.
- Its important for us to see how you manage and wear your hair day to day so we can help you achieve the best result from your curls at home, as well as in the salon.
- If you are having a tough time and feeling overwhelmed with your curls not behaving as well as they normally have, don’t panic we understand no two days are the same with curls, please feel free to bring any photos of good and bad hair days so we can discuss indepth any issues your having and how to get it back to much more good curly hair days.
0131 281 1942
Mon - Sat 10am until 6pm
67 Causewayside, Edinburgh, EH9 1QF