TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Before booking your colour appointment it is extremely important and your responsibility to inform us if you have not been skin tested or had a permanent colour within the last six months. New clients are required to visit the salon at least 48 hours prior to your appointment so that this can be done for you. It is also your responsibility to inform us if you have had any previous reactions from colouring in the past, whether it be from a home colour kit including henna or in a salon. It is necessary to be honest about any previous incidents and all previous colour treatments in order for us to do our best to protect you.
- All deposit payments are non refundable.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
- Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced.
- The value on the gift card is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase and cannot be extended.
- The Hairdressers accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings whilst on the premises.
- The Hairdressers accepts no responsibility for the damage to jewellery or clothing especially during perming, cutting or colouring. Every reasonable precaution is taken to protect clothing and jewellery with gowns, towels and paper towels. It is recommended that any jewellery is removed.
- While we endeavour to ensure contents of the website are accurate, errors or omissions may occur and we do not accept any liability in respect of them.
- We reserve the right to change or amend our prices without notification.
- The Hairdressers, Lipstick Lashes & Locks LTD, reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
CANCELLATIONS & NO SHOWS
Appointments which are cancelled at short notice or clients who fail to show up to their appointment cause inconvenience to other clients, a loss of revenue to the salon and earnings for our hair designers. We therefore ask that you give us 48 hours’ notice for any appointment change or cancellation.
In the event of continuous no show or repeat late cancellations, the full cost of the service booked applies and a 50% deposit required for future appointments.
Equally, if we have to cancel your appointment we will supply 48 hours notice unless this is due to unforeseen circumstances.
COMPLAINTS & OUR GUARANTEE
Lipstick Lashes & Locks LTD want every client to be 100% happy with their hair.
If, however, you have an issue or complaint, you must notify us immediately and we will consult with you in order to find the appropriate solution. We promise that if your complaint meets with the correct criteria we will offer you a free hairdressing service to resolve the issue.
You will be referred to the Manager immediately who will deal with the complaint. We will ask you to return within two weeks of the original appointment to enable us to offer you a haircut or colour free of charge as long as the service is the same as the original appointment.
If you have simply changed your mind or if you return after the third week, normal charges may apply.
If you have altered or attempted to alter a hair colour or cut yourself or a third party this guarantee becomes null and void.
It is completely normal and acceptable for a client’s cut or colour to be carried out every four weeks which is why you will be charged as per normal once the three weeks have passed.
We welcome feedback and it is important for you to inform us if you are not 100% happy with your hair at any stage.
Please note, it is our policy not to pass on any of your colour formulations to yourself or any third party.
If you are a new client or an existing client a skin test is required 48 hours prior to your appointment.
Before booking your colour appointment it is extremely important and your responsibility to inform us if you have not been skin tested or had a permanent colour within the last six months. New clients are required to visit the salon at least 48 hours prior to your appointment so that this can be done for you. It is also your responsibility to inform us if you have had any previous reactions from colouring in the past, whether it be from a home colour kit including henna or in a salon. It is necessary to be honest about any previous incidents and all previous colour treatments in order for us to do our best to protect you.
50% deposits are required for certain appointments. Deposits are non-refundable on failure to turn up for your appointment or change of appointment without 48 hours’ notice. Deposits are required for wedding trials (hair/makeup/both), wedding bookings, group/party bookings, and our boudoir and photoshoot package services. Deposits are taken via bank transfer to ensure your booking. Your appointment cannot be booked until the deposit has been taken.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
Lipstick Lashes & Locks LTD reserve the right to cancel any offer or promotion at any time. Management reserves the right to refuse any service at any time. Services may not be available at all times. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. One voucher per person per visit. Unless otherwise stated all offers, vouchers, discounts and promotions exclude Children, Men’s & Workshop appointments. Some promotions require payment before the appointment can be booked – this payment is non-refundable if you fail to turn up or change the appointment without 48 hours notice.
BEAUTY SCHOOL WORKSHOPS
Tickets to our Beauty School Workshops are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed against any other service or product in the salon. Should you wish to gift your ticket, please notify the salon with the name of the person attending the workshop 48 hours in advance. In the unlikely event any of our workshops are cancelled, attendees will be offered positions on a rescheduled workshop or a full refund.
0131 281 1942
Mon - Sat 10am until 6pm
63 Causewayside, Edinburgh, EH9 1PY