CUTTING & STYLING
LUXURY HAIR TREATMENTS
COLOURING & HIGHLIGHTS
Please contact us to book in for a free colour consultation before booking an appointment,
– Skin Test is required 48 hours in advance for NEW CLIENTS
– Quotation for colour services will only be given on consultation once our Colour Experts has seen your hair
– We provide a professional yet realistic and honest opinion on what is achievable with your hair
The Beauty Parlour
VINTAGE & MODERN MAKE UP
Lips & Flicks Eyeliner – £15
Party Make Up – £45
Party Make Up With Strip Lashes (these lashes are suitable for one day wear) – £55
Make-up lesson – £70
Brides’ Make Up – From £90
Brides’ Maids Make Up – From £75
How to prepare your curls for your visit with us.
We want you to get the very best experience for your curls on your visit.
- Cleanse and Condition on the day of your appointment or one to two days before visiting.
- Come with your hair styled and dry, with product in your hair, if you use any.
- Please don’t have it tied up in a ponytail, clips , hat ect as this can change the curl pattern.
- Its important for us to see how you manage and wear your hair day to day so we can help you achieve the best result from your curls at home, as well as in the salon.
- If you are having a tough time and feeling overwhelmed with your curls not behaving as well as they normally have, don’t panic we understand no two days are the same with curls, please feel free to bring any photos of good and bad hair days so we can discuss indepth any issues your having and how to get it back to much more good curly hair days.
0131 281 1942
Mon - Sat 10am until 6pm
67 Causewayside, Edinburgh, EH9 1QF