Lipstick Lashes & Locks Curly Hair Specialists
Here at Lipstick Lashes & Locks, we use a variety of cutting techniques, to create the perfect curly hair cut and style this includes both wet & dry (curl by curl) techniques.
We start with a consultation finding out about your current routine, curl pattern and goals, then we decide the best cutting technique to suit your hair.
Finishing with tips and advice on product choice and styling/drying your hair at home.
Tina our salon director is passionate about curly hair, bieng a naturally curly girl herself, she knows the issues of the past when curly hair is not cut to suit the natural pattern, She has taken numerous curly training courses and, always developing her skills working closely with Ouidad, and constantly training her team.
We can help you to get the best of your fabulous curls!
How to prepare your curls for your visit with us.
We want you to get the very best experience for your curls on your visit.
- Cleanse and Condition on the day of your appointment or one to two days before visiting.
- Come with your hair styled and dry, with product in your hair, if you use any.
- Please don’t have it tied up in a ponytail, clips , hat ect as this can change the curl pattern.
- Its important for us to see how you manage and wear your hair day to day so we can help you achieve the best result from your curls at home, as well as in the salon.
- If you are having a tough time and feeling overwhelmed with your curls not behaving as well as they normally have, don’t panic we understand no two days are the same with curls, please feel free to bring any photos of good and bad hair days so we can discuss indepth any issues your having and how to get it back to much more good curly hair days.
0131 281 1942
Mon - Sat 10am until 6pm
67 Causewayside, Edinburgh, EH9 1QF