Creative Cut & Colour
These are just a small selection of our wonderful cut and colour transformations that have taken place in the salon. We pride ourselves on using fantastic quality colour products and will recommend the best treatment possible for your locks in terms of aftercare.
Get in touch if you’d like to book in for your very own transformation!
How to prepare your curls for your visit with us.
We want you to get the very best experience for your curls on your visit.
- Cleanse and Condition on the day of your appointment or one to two days before visiting.
- Come with your hair styled and dry, with product in your hair, if you use any.
- Please don’t have it tied up in a ponytail, clips , hat ect as this can change the curl pattern.
- Its important for us to see how you manage and wear your hair day to day so we can help you achieve the best result from your curls at home, as well as in the salon.
- If you are having a tough time and feeling overwhelmed with your curls not behaving as well as they normally have, don’t panic we understand no two days are the same with curls, please feel free to bring any photos of good and bad hair days so we can discuss indepth any issues your having and how to get it back to much more good curly hair days.