September 10, 2020
Lipstick Lashes and Locks have being awarded the “Best Traditional and Pop Culture Makeup Artist” by Lux Magazine.
A luxury lifestyle magazine that offers you a glimpse into the world of the glamorous and only showcase the best of the best.
We are delighted and proud for the achievement!
How to prepare your curls for your visit with us.
We want you to get the very best experience for your curls on your visit.
- Cleanse and Condition on the day of your appointment or one to two days before visiting.
- Come with your hair styled and dry, with product in your hair, if you use any.
- Please don’t have it tied up in a ponytail, clips , hat ect as this can change the curl pattern.
- Its important for us to see how you manage and wear your hair day to day so we can help you achieve the best result from your curls at home, as well as in the salon.
- If you are having a tough time and feeling overwhelmed with your curls not behaving as well as they normally have, don’t panic we understand no two days are the same with curls, please feel free to bring any photos of good and bad hair days so we can discuss indepth any issues your having and how to get it back to much more good curly hair days.